Emeril’s Southwest SeasoningSunday, February 6, 2011 4:08
This recipe is used to create the southwest seasoning used in Emeril’s white chili; however, it can be used to give that Southwestern flavor you crave to any number of dishes.
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
Combine all ingredients thoroughly.