Chicken BLT WrapsWednesday, February 9, 2011 4:02
This is a recipe I created in an attempt to mimic Sonic’s chicken wraps. There are many substitutions you can use to make these healthier including using fat-free or low-cal dressing, eliminating the cheese and/or bacon, and using lettuce for the wraps rather than flour tortillas.
- 2 c. green leaf lettuce cut into bite-size pieces
- 1/4 c. chopped tomato
- 4 strips turkey bacon, cooked (optional)
- 1 – 2 T. ranch dressing (just enough to lightly coat)
- 1 large chicken breast, cubed
- 3 tortillas
- 3/4 c. mild cheddar cheese (optional)
- Mix first four ingredients together.
- Brown chicken breast over med-high heat in 1 T. olive oil. Sprinkle lightly with seasoned salt and black pepper. Add to mixture.
- Sprinkle about 1/4 c. cheese over a flour tortilla and microwave just until cheese is melted (about 25 seconds).
- Add the mixture to the tortilla and fold.
source: Me (inspired by Sonic’s chicken wraps)